George Henry Lane-Fox Pitt-Rivers, B Sc.
Late Captain of The Royal Dragoons; formerly Fellow Commoner, Worcester
College, Oxford; First General Secretary of the International Union for the Scientific
Author of: The World Significance of the Russian Revolution (1920)
and The Clash of Culture and the Contact of Races (1927), etc.
2nd (enlarged) edition. The Boswell Publishing Co. Ltd., 10 Essex Street, London, W. C. 2,
This digitized version © 2004-2023 by The
Except for Daily Express facsimile on p. 1, and except where noted
otherwise, all illustrations are from the original.
2. Concealment of the Truth
3. Origin of the Czecho-Slovak Republic
4. The National Minorities and their Czech Masters
5. The Reward for Desertion and Betrayal:
The Czechs in Russia
6. Under the Czech Terror in Bohemia:
Arrest of English Investigators by the Czech
7. Towards Armageddon up to September 26th
9. Notes and References
The Czech Conspiracy
A Phase in the World-War Plot